Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Resolutions Turned Desktop Background

My view of resolutions has evolved a little bit this year. Rather than associating words like change, revamp, and pro-activity with the word resolution, I now like to think of a resolution as being a sort of check-up on something I have been trying to work on and take better notice of at the present moment (I am constantly setting minuscule goals for myself year-round, such as drink more water.) With that said, this year, I decided to get creative and organize my "resolutions", some pretty general and some pretty specific, by typing them out using simplistic language on Word in a pretty font, and taking a screen shot of the assortment of "resolutions", inspirational/motivational words, or what have you. I then set the image as my desktop background as a constant reminder for the things I'm currently working improving in day-to-day life. 

Happy New Year!